Friday, March 11, 2011

Mar. 11/11

We are well into the month of March and, although spring officially arrives a week tomorrow, it still looks very much like winter outside.
Chetwynd officially welcomed Aaron as the new pastor last week.  The congregation has been praying, faithfully, for over a year and God has heard and answered.  Aaron plans to visit each individual and family member.

This morning there has been continuing news of an earthquake and the resulting tsanamis in the eastern part of the world.  The west coast of British Columbia is expected to be affected.  The Bible predicts that there will be continued weather and man made disasters and it is easy to become afraid.  However, if we remember that God is in control of everything, it is He who created the world and all that is in it, we can be at peace.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God; in him will I trust.  Ps. 91: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment